Total Talent Management (TTM)
We adopt a holistic approach to Total Talent Management, combining all available sourcing options to maximize talent sourcing potential and outcomes, and minimize spend
What is Total Talent Management?
Total Talent Management (TTM) describes implementing a uniform operational behavior to evaluate talent needs, design, operate, and review talent operations in a way that combines all available sourcing options including permanent (full-time employees) and contingent talent solutions, automation with AI, and micro-task sites.
While many organizations are embracing these approaches, rarely is it consolidated effectively into a streamlined operational process. It means they are not fully benefitting from operational efficiencies and savings that can be achieved by aligning these methods.
Due to the changing demands for a best-fit workforce, most organizations are taking steps to leverage the contingent workforce (self employed contractors, freelancers, consultants, and other non-permanent workers). With so many ways to get jobs done – and with fulfilment responsibilities split between HR, IT, recruitment, and procurement teams – how can you make sure your organization is making the best choices for each and every work task?
What makes our Total Talent Management approach different?
The biggest inhibitor to change is how your organization is designed and how it thinks.
To maximize value, sourcing decisions must start in the boardroom and follow a formal triage process. Weak governance leads to multiple systems, duplications in resourcing, and poor outcomes.
Our approach is about stepping up to the change management issues of transitioning decision-making systems, organizational designs, technologies, and behaviors in such a way as to create a new way of managing strategic workforce planning, acquisition, and management.
Technology alone cannot sweat the value from a Total Talent Management initiative. Neither can single-function services or portals. Success demands executive sponsorship and a delicate combination of people, process, technology, and data.
Do you need a Total Talent Management solution?
- If there is no uniform triage system for working out how best to get jobs done employed by all departments that embraces automation, outsourcing, full-time, freelance, and gig-working solutions.
- If your processes are not documented in a way that determines the proportion of jobs that are (1) fully automated, (2) partially automated, and (3) manual.
- If resourcing decisions are being made largely at a departmental level.
- If your organization operates different approaches to full-time and contingent staffing.
- If there is no holistic understanding of the total cost of resourcing jobs to be done.
How does it work?
We look to first embed, then facilitate the provision of a Total Talent Management system