Payroll Process Outsourcing
Workspend is a trusted payroll partner and Employer of Record for your contingent workforce
Your payroll is quite possibly your biggest single operating expense. Don’t leave it to chance.
We have a transparent, fit-for-purpose solution that adapts and scales with your business.
What is Payroll Process Outsourcing?
Organizations increasingly rely on a flexible workforce to maximize and balance their productivity across their enterprise, but at times managing it can be a challenge. A Payroll Process Outsourcer takes on the responsibility of managing your payroll. You can pass on some or all of your administration is passed to a specialist third-party provider like Workspend.
We specialize in managing payroll for contingent workers (such as freelancers, independent contractors, vendors and other non-employees). Our series of solutions – and a modular technology ecosystem based on best-in-class components – integrates with your existing business infrastructure to deliver payroll services each pay cycle.
While every solution is tailored to client needs, the key building blocks of our PPO service include:
- Scoping your payroll requirements and designing a best-fit service delivery solution
- Helping to establish base-line performance data (so you can measure how well you’re improving)
- Marketing your brand to attract the talent you need
- Managing day-to-day operations, risk, and governance – to ensure workers are paid correctly and on time
- Managing compliance, risk, and governance
- Minimizing payroll costs
- Exposing and reporting any inconsistencies and abuse
- Stop over-paying for talent by reporting on market rates
- Operating a platform that automates and optimizes processes
Do you need a PPO?
Sometimes payroll can become a business challenge or risk that’s better delivered by entrusting it to an organization that does it as a core discipline. Payroll is a big cost, and when not done right, it can become a serious business-continuity risk.
You know when you need a Payroll Process Outsourcer when:
- You have a high volume of contracts, difficulties in maintaining cost control
- Administrative and corporate capacity burdens far exceed ‘cost of doing business’ acceptable levels
- You need more transparency over indirect spend
- Changes to legislative frameworks (and the law) make risks of co-employment and non-compliance too great
- The number of supplier relationships makes the overheads of managing an on-demand workforce untenable
39% of U.S. companies outsource their payroll processing
What makes our solution stand out?
Workspend operates as an enterprise PPO partner to Fortune 2000 companies and has developed a portfolio of client services, underpinned by proven processes and tools that streamline payroll duties, equipping our business to operate at a lower cost. Clients choose us for contingent talent sourcing because they know we fully appreciate just how vital each addition to their company is and quality is our top priority.
Our PPO and Employer of Record solutions include comprehensive onboarding. Through our ‘Work-Life Adventure’ approach we ensure that all of our W-2s know they are (proudly) employees of Workspend and will be treated as a colleague, not a number.
We have a drive for innovation and relentless pursuit of improvement in streamlining business outcomes. We stand out with our thoroughly documented and well-proven processes. We’re always happy to share our operating procedures and processes in full, with our clients. This transparency helps clients understand how we’re able to achieve such a high level of performance more cost-effectively than our competitors.
While our LEAN MSP operating model is thoroughly enriched by advanced technology platforms, what truly makes us stand out is the enthusiastic and talented people in our team.