Talent Technology Journal
Read news on contingent workforce and talent technology, updated monthly.
Facts on Talent Technology
1. 49% of all professionals are following companies on social media with the intent to stay aware of their jobs. (Talentlyft)
2. According to a study by Aptitude Research, 44% of companies invested in new solutions in 2020. (Cielotalent)
3. Recruiters typically spend 13 hours a week recruiting for just one role. Tools such as AI that help streamline the process are gamechanging. (Forbes)
4. Most companies use ten or more TA solutions. 51% of companies surveyed use more than one applicant tracking system. (Recruitingnewsnetwork)
5. 50% of employees surveyed believe AI will play an important role in recruitment and talent acquisition. (Yello)
6. 97% HR decision-makers surveyed agree that budgeting more for new talent recruitment technologies would help them achieve their business goals, and 88% anticipate an increase in their investment. (Hcamag)
7. 70% of recruiters say they’ve successfully used social media to hire new employees. (Hirehive)
8. 91% of employers utilize social media to hire talent. (Social-hire)
9. 60% of recruiters and hiring executives use video technology. (Financesonline)
10. 78% of companies using an ATS say recruitment tech makes hiring easier than ever. (Financesonline)
Industry News (Updated Monthly)
Please note: The insights provided in this section are commonly republished from third-party sources. Articles are the exclusive opinions of the authors. Workspend accepts no liability for their accuracy or for any consequential impacts of any actions resulting from the use of this information.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.