Who we are
Workspend Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is a staffing service provider and provides contingent workforce management services to its clients (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Workspend Inc. offers recruitment services to various clients which include and are not limited to hiring candidates for full-time, contract to hire, contract positions from various job boards, social media and other platforms where the resume are being published by potential candidates. As part of these services, Workspend obtains Personal Data of the individuals for employment purposes.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from such data which is includes but is not limited to name, mailing address(/es), email address(/es), government issued unique identification numbers, phone numbers or any other personal attributes. Any data that cannot be identify (directly or indirectly) to a specific individual is not considered Personal Data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the way any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Controllers will be our customers using our services including VMS solution, direct- sourcing, or other similar service offerings which involve personal data collection.
We are data controllers in limited situations where we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. Data subjects can opt-out of using their personal data for marketing purposes at any point, however by accepting the terms and conditions on the website, data subjects are providing us the consent to use their information for marketing and various other promotional purposes. Simplify does sell or provide personal data of any data subject to third-party organization without the consent of the data subject and / or mandated by law or court order.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We are the data processors of the personal data collected on our tool where our customer is the data controller.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and whose personal information is collected
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Social Security Number or its equivalent
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Banking information
- Cookies and Usage Data We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us. Usage Data We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Location Data We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes. Use of Data Workspend Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Workspend Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Workspend Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access your information through settings on the application. To request update or deletion of your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com
The right of rectification
You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability
You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Workspend Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
The right to complain to a Data Protection Authority
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
California Consumer Rights
For individuals located in California, you are given rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) about your personal information. You have the following rights:
- Right to be Informed About Collection, Sale, or Disclosure: You have the right to be informed of the categories of personal information we collect about you as well as the sources from which personal information was collected. You also have the right to be informed of the business or commercial purposes for which we use, disclose, or sell your personal information as well as the categories of third parties with whom we share it.
- Right of Access and to Obtain a Copy of Your Personal Information: You have the right to request access to and a copy of your personal information that we collected over the previous twelve months.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Personal Information: We do not sell personal information to third parties. SimplifyVMS also offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal data
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- By phone: +1 201 524 9600
- By mail: ATTN: Data Privacy Officer, Workspend Inc., PO Box 413, Jersey City, NJ 07303.
Changes to this Notice
If we change this Notice, we will post the revised Notice on our sites, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our Notice, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page. We will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page to indicate the date from which any changes take effect.