Workspend is a Flexible MSP operating globally. Our highly tailored flex-up and flex-down programs are underpinned by white-glove customer service and produce predictable economies that we pass on to our customers.
What is Flexi MSP?
A diversity supplier with global reach, Workspend has evolved the Managed Service Provider (MSP) role towards a purpose-designed service delivery model. We blend best-in-class technology – to automate many of the largely manual data processing tasks – with onsite, offsite, and offshore resourcing. It allows you to flex-up and flex-down your requirements in unison with workforce management demands. We deliver the same uncompromising levels of MSP service delivery performance on a lower operating cost base. As the result we achieve bigger economies through best-practise delivery that we pass on to our customers in the form of reduced fees.
In our Flexi MSP portfolio we offer three program templates:
For those looking for a white-glove, full service delivery model
For organizations seeking ‘MSP-by-Design’
For organizations that want ‘design-deploy-train-handover’ support along with ongoing market insights, reviews, analytics, ‘as-needed’ scaling, and optional continuous improvement advisory services
If you’re not familiar with the role, a Managed Service Provider (MSP) formalizes, orchestrates and operates the indirect staffing supply-chain on behalf of an organization for a small fee levied from incomes made by the provisioning staffing vendors that source the contingent talent you need.
Our flex-up and flex-down MSP programs bring value through the following value-adding outcomes, to:
Extend your talent reach
Manage the spend by making any indirect spend transparent
Minimize staffing agency fees by exposing inconsistencies and abuse
Prevent over-paying for talent by helping to balance job category rates with the market rate
Manage day-to-day operations, risk and governance – to ensure indirect sourced workers are paid
Install and operate a Vendor Management System to automate processes
How does Flexi MSP work?
Flexi MSP combines the latest technology with onsite, onshore and offshore service delivery to achieve operational economies when discharging managed workforce programs.
WHAT MAKES OUR APPROACH DIFFERENT TO A TRADITIONAL MSP?
There are 5 big differences:
1. Design Thinking – An approach to advisory services that results in a fit-for-purpose program design and implementation plan tailored to the precise needs of your business.
2. Faster-time-to-value thanks to the rapid data integration tooling that underpins the VMS solutions we recommend. It means you won’t be waiting a year to see the rewards of our programs start to come through!
3. Access to the VERY latest software that fully leverages Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data, and other key digital enablers to boost productivity, release time for hiring managers and cut processing costs and overheads. It means we can react and adapt faster as your needs change, while all the time operating with fewer people and lower costs.
4. An optimised service delivery model that combines onsite, onshore and offshore teams to maximize every step in your talent supply-chain.
5. A continuous improvement culture underpinned by change methods and tooling, supported by dedicated quality management and service improvement teams located in our Strategic Center of Excellence (SCoE).
How do you know you need a Flexible MSP?
The Managed Service Provider (MSP) function has been challenged of late for it’s usefulness and value-for-money, chiefly because many incumbent MSPs fail to discharge the model well. By this we mean:
‘Charging exorbitant fees’ themselves that will never deliver value-for-money
‘Doing people swaps’ – i.e. displacing employed recruiters with contractors without substantively improving the quality of outcomes
‘Getting the way’ between the organization and agencies that do the hard work to find hard-to-reach talent
Once through the honeymoon period, ‘settling for mediocre performance’
If this sounds like YOUR EXPERIENCE. Get in touch and discover why WORKSPEND is different.