Contingent Workforce Journal
Read news on contingent workforce management, updated monthly.
Facts on Contingent Workforce
5. 40% of respondents say monetary compensation is by far the most valued factor in their job search. (Prnewswire)
6. “32% of organizations are replacing full–time employees with contingent workers as a cost–saving measure,” says Brian Kropp, Distinguished Vice President, Gartner. (Gohyer)
7. In 2021, the demand for talent in Eastern Europe is projected to grow by 10%, while in Western Europe by 3.5%. (Cxcglobal)
9. 34% of companies include contingent workforce as part of their strategic planning. Within the next two years this is expected to increase to 54%. (Cxcglobal)
10. 30% of companies directly source contingent workers. Within the next two years this is expected to increase to 49%. (Cxcglobal)
Please note: The insights provided in this section are commonly republished from third-party sources. Articles are the exclusive opinions of the authors. Workspend accepts no liability for their accuracy or for any consequential impacts of any actions resulting from the use of this information.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.